This is so easy and simple that it doesn’t need a recipe, but the photograph is so appetising and they are so delicious, I decided to share it anyway. These are perfect for a quick breakfast, lunch or summer dinner with a salad.
Veggie Egg Muffins
- Half a small cauliflower
- One head of broccoli
- You can add any other grated vegetables you fancy
- Vegan or dairy cheese – as much as you like
- 12-14 eggs
- 1-2 cups of oat milk
- Seasoning to taste – salt, pepper, onion powder, parsley
- Olive oil or butter
- Rice the cauliflower and broccoli, and place in large mixing bowl
- Add as much cheese as you like – vegan is less cheesy, but my choice
- Spray 2 muffin trays (12 cups in each) with olive oil or grease with butter
- Fill each muffin cup to 3/4 full of veggie mix
- Whip eggs well with oat milk and add seasoning
- Fill each muffin cup with the egg mixture to nearly full
- Then bake in a 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes till nicely browned
- And then eat ’em!
Enjoy and Happy Cooking!
(c) Inara Hawley 2018